Micotin Antifungal 20ml.
Micotin Antifungal 20ml.
Micotin antifungal gel is designed to combat fungal diseases of nails and skin. The wide range of action of the gel is due to the presence of several active components in the composition that enhance each other.
Mycotin gel combines several active components with antifungal, healing and antipruritic effects. A new herbal complex of extracts – Micotin - accelerates skin healing, removes itching and peeling, restores skin immunity and has a preventive effect.
When to use?
- fungal infections of the skin and skin folds (tinea corporis, tinea inguinalis);
- interdigital mycoses (tinea manum, tinea pedis);
- fungal nail infections (onychomycosis);
- cutaneous candidiasis;
- dermatomycosis (with or without accompanying itching).
How to apply?
In case of skin damage, the gel is applied 1 time a day to the affected skin surface and adjacent areas (approximately 1 cm of a healthy area of skin along the edges of the affected area) after they are thoroughly cleaned and dried. The duration of therapy for dermatomycosis is 2-4 weeks (up to 8 weeks if necessary), for candidiasis - 4 weeks.
In case of nail damage, the gel is applied 2 times a day to the affected nail. Before the first use of the drug, the affected part of the nail is removed as much as possible with scissors or a nail file. The duration of therapy for onychomycosis is up to 6 months. For the fastest possible result, you should consult a PODIATRIST or DERMATOLOGIST before use.
To prevent relapse, treatment should be continued for at least 2 weeks after the disappearance of clinical symptoms.
- hypersensitivity to thymol, benzyl alcohol, tea tree essential oil;
- pregnancy, lactation period (safety and efficacy have not been determined);
- the drug should not be applied to the wound surface;
- with caution: children's age (limited clinical experience);
- infectious diseases of the respiratory tract.
Composition (INCI): Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Thymol, Carbomer, Castor Oil, Micotin Complex®, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Triethanolamine.
Side effects: in some cases, local reactions may occur – dry skin, hyperemia and burning. Side effects are reversible and do not require discontinuation of treatment.
Precautions for use. The gel is not intended for use in ophthalmology. Do not allow the drug to get into the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of running water.
Storage and transportation at temperatures from +15 °C to +25 °C. Avoid direct sunlight.
Reference on active ingredients:
Thymol has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects, and also has a pronounced antipruritic effect. Thymol, one of the main components of thyme oil, in the composition of this gel effectively acts (destroys) for various types of bacteria, yeast and mold fungi. It has almost no irritating effect and does not cause skin allergies.
Benzyl alcohol has antiviral, anti-inflammatory, drying, antibacterial effect and destroys all types of fungus.
Tea tree oil is a strong natural antiseptic, used both for the prevention and treatment of mycoses. Its effectiveness was clinically proven in a study published in 1998 in the publication of the British Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. Tea tree oil has been tested to treat several different fungal infections, including candida. It was tested on 26 strains of various organisms, 54 strains of yeast, as well as 22 other different strains of fungi. It turned out that tea tree oil inhibits the growth of all fungi.
The unique plant complex of CO2 extracts has an anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effect. Heals the skin, strengthens the local immunity of the skin and prevents re-infection.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery rate depends on the weight of the order and type of delivery.
Not available for items shipping to PO Boxes, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
Sales tax will be charged for purchases shipped to all states in the US.
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. The shipping cost is non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund (except in the case of a defective item).
At Profi Nails Shop, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase.
NOT all items are return / refund eligible. Items in Base, Color Gels, Top, Hard Gel, PolyGel and Skin Care categories are not eligible for return / refund.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
How to make a return in store?
You may return or exchange eligible items to Profi Nails Shop store with the packing slip shipped with your order.
Simply follow the guidelines below.
- For a full refund or exchange , mail out/bring to the store your item within 14 days from the receipt of original order.
- The item must be in like new condition. "Like new" means unused, undamaged, unaltered, salable and with all tickets attached. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Profi Nails Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Profi Nails Shop or at www.profinails.shop.
- Sales to individuals whom management believes are resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales.
You can ship your order via the U.S. Postal Service to the following address:
22245 Coralbell LN,
Profi Nails Shop IS NOT COVERING shipping fees when you are returning your order via mail.
For professional use only. Store in a dark dry place away from light and heat. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.