Liquid Gel - Athena
Liquid Gel - Athena
UV/LED LIQUID GEL
Color - Athena
Volume: 30 ml. / 1 oz.
Profi_nails Liquid Gel is a unique technological premium liquid gel; a specially developed new technology.
Liquid gel is a solid material, just like any other gel, which differs only in its consistency.
- Designed to strengthen the nail plate
- Perfect for thin, brittle nails
- Saves up to 2 times the working time
- No material shrinkage
- Apply with a handy bottle brush or gel brush
- Perfectly self-levelling
Thanks to its fairly liquid consistency (compared to the classic format of the gel) Liquid Gel can greatly simplify and speed up the work - it is easy to apply and distributed on the nail plate.
The liquid gel is ideal for working in the technique without filing.
Acidity: neutral, pH=6.7
How to use:
1. Thoroughly degrease the nail plate with a dehydrator.
2. Apply acid-free nail primer to the nail tip and allow to dry completely.
3. Apply a layer of transparent Rubber base as a backing and cure for 30 seconds.
4. Apply Liquid Gel in one or two coats. UV/LED cure time 60 seconds.
5. Finish with a finishing coat (top).
Ingredients: 2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate, Diphenyl phosphine oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica dimethyl silylate, Mica, Pigments.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Read the instructions carefully before use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Store in a dark, dry place away from light and heat. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Designed in California. Made in the USA.
* The appearance of the product may differ slightly from the image. The colors of product images can be displayed on different media in different ways, and the colors of the products used vary depending on use or lighting.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery rate depends on the weight of the order and type of delivery.
Not available for items shipping to PO Boxes, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
Sales tax will be charged for purchases shipped to all states in the US.
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. The shipping cost is non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund (except in the case of a defective item).
At Profi Nails Shop, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase.
NOT all items are return / refund eligible. Items in Base, Color Gels, Top, Hard Gel, PolyGel and Skin Care categories are not eligible for return / refund.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
How to make a return in store?
You may return or exchange eligible items to Profi Nails Shop store with the packing slip shipped with your order.
Simply follow the guidelines below.
- For a full refund or exchange , mail out/bring to the store your item within 14 days from the receipt of original order.
- The item must be in like new condition. "Like new" means unused, undamaged, unaltered, salable and with all tickets attached. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Profi Nails Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Profi Nails Shop or at www.profinails.shop.
- Sales to individuals whom management believes are resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales.
You can ship your order via the U.S. Postal Service to the following address:
22245 Coralbell LN,
Profi Nails Shop IS NOT COVERING shipping fees when you are returning your order via mail.
For professional use only. Store in a dark dry place away from light and heat. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.