Biotin Podolog gel
Biotin Podolog gel
It is used for nail diseases (violation of their growth, structural changes of nail plates), as well as skin diseases, namely: disorders of keratinization processes, dermatitis, in the treatment of mycoses of various etiologies. Suitable for all skin types. It has no age restrictions in use. Thanks to its light texture, the cream is quickly absorbed and does not leave a feeling of "stickiness" on the skin. It does not contain dyes and fragrances. Hypoallergenic.
The action of Biotin gel is aimed at accelerating regeneration and recovery after any traumatic impact on the skin and nail plates. It is effectively used in podology for healing wounds and cracks.
Active ingredients: biotin (vitamin H), tamanu oil, milk thistle oil, a complex of CO2 extracts (Biotin Complex ®).
The active complex of CO2 extracts saturates the skin with vitamins, trace elements and other essential nutrients. The natural ingredients of Biotin cream activate the natural skin immunity, moisturize the upper layer of the epidermis, prevent the development of infection, promote rapid healing of the skin without scars, as well as strengthen and restore the nail plate.
In podology for the treatment of cracks and dryness of the skin of the feet, apply after the procedures to clean, dry skin.
In home care to prevent dry skin of hands, feet and strengthen nails - 2 times a day on clean, dry skin.
It is recommended as an indispensable tool in a home medicine cabinet.
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Distilled Monoglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil (Tamanu), Silibum Marianske Oil (Milk Thistle), Phenoxyethanol, Biotin Complex ®, Triethanolamine.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery rate depends on the weight of the order and type of delivery.
Not available for items shipping to PO Boxes, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
Sales tax will be charged for purchases shipped to all states in the US.
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. The shipping cost is non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund (except in the case of a defective item).
At Profi Nails Shop, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase.
NOT all items are return / refund eligible. Items in Base, Color Gels, Top, Hard Gel, PolyGel and Skin Care categories are not eligible for return / refund.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
How to make a return in store?
You may return or exchange eligible items to Profi Nails Shop store with the packing slip shipped with your order.
Simply follow the guidelines below.
- For a full refund or exchange , mail out/bring to the store your item within 14 days from the receipt of original order.
- The item must be in like new condition. "Like new" means unused, undamaged, unaltered, salable and with all tickets attached. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Profi Nails Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Profi Nails Shop or at www.profinails.shop.
- Sales to individuals whom management believes are resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales.
You can ship your order via the U.S. Postal Service to the following address:
1234 Currant Ave,
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Profi Nails Shop IS NOT COVERING shipping fees when you are returning your order via mail.
For professional use only. Store in a dark dry place away from light and heat. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.