silicone-Carbide bit (polishes) - non - traumatic, generally necessary for gentle and delicate operations:
grinding, polishing uneven nail surface, skin;
✅ bringing the cuticle to perfection and Shine;
✅ treatment of thickened nail plate, interdigital region, eliminating roughness;
✅ finish sanding hyperkeratoses, hyperhidrosis skin.
Thesebitd are also suitable for those who are just mastering hardware manicure machines.
▶ Carbide nozzles are cleaned by cold sterilization, disinfection in any solution.
▶ Silicone cutters are not clogged, they are used until the abrasive is completely worn out.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery rate depends on the weight of the order and type of delivery.
Not available for items shipping to PO Boxes, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
Sales tax will be charged for purchases shipped to all states in the US.
You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. The shipping cost is non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund (except in the case of a defective item).
At Profi Nails Shop, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase.
NOT all items are return / refund eligible. Items in Base, Color Gels, Top, Hard Gel, PolyGel and Skin Care categories are not eligible for return / refund.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
How to make a return in store?
You may return or exchange eligible items to Profi Nails Shop store with the packing slip shipped with your order.
Simply follow the guidelines below.
- For a full refund or exchange , mail out/bring to the store your item within 14 days from the receipt of original order.
- The item must be in like new condition. "Like new" means unused, undamaged, unaltered, salable and with all tickets attached. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Profi Nails Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in like new condition. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers at Profi Nails Shop or at www.profinails.shop.
- Sales to individuals whom management believes are resellers or bulk purchasers are final sales.
You can ship your order via the U.S. Postal Service to the following address:
1234 Currant Ave,
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Profi Nails Shop IS NOT COVERING shipping fees when you are returning your order via mail.
For professional use only. Store in a dark dry place away from light and heat. Keep out of the reach of children and animals.